I Was Probably an Indian in My Previous Birth

In a letter that Srila Prabhupada wrote to one his American disciples in 1967 he said,

"Lord Caitanya wants that this movement should be spread in the western countries, so most probably in your previous births you were all Indians and cultivated this Krishna Consciousness. Now Lord Caitanya has placed you in the western part of the world so that you can now combine together and broadcast the holy message all over the world."

This rings true with me because the first time I went to India in the early 80's when I was a young brahmacari I was overwhelmed with the strong feeling that I had returned to my home.

Now that I have been given the duty by spiritual master, Srila Prabhupada, to make the world Krishna consciousness I am requesting all of you, my readers, to also dedicate yourselves to th Krishnization of the entire Planet Earth. If you will embrace this world deliverance mission as your very life and soul, you will be dwelling in the realm of unlimited, ever-increasing bliss.

So come on in. The water's fine!

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Mayapur Festival in the Early 80's

Mayapur Festival in the Early 80's

Answers According to the Vedic Wisdom

Question: Eating Unfertilized Eggs is Okay?

My dear Father,

Please accept my humble obeisances
All glories to Srila prabhupada

Father, I took your words and I stopped eating chickens. However, I eat one meal of fish per a week but my goal is to stop even fish.
I do have a questions though. My dad has been raising chickens for a long time. We don't kill any of them, but they put eggs everyday and we eat from these eggs. I was wondering is it okay in this context to eat from these eggs since they are not fertilized.

I hope this meet you in the best of health
Yours,
Mujahed

Reply: All Eggs Should Be Avoided

From: ISKCON Austin, Texas USA

My Dear Mujahed,

Please accept my blessings.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

All eggs should be avoided. We only eat fruit, vegetables, grains, beans, and milk products that have been offered to Krishna (Allah) before eating.

I hope this meets you in the best of health.

Your ever well-wisher,
Sankarshan Das Adhikari

The Most Urgent World Deliverance Mission

Sankarshan Das Adhikari
ISKCON Founder-Acharya, His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada, ordered his disciples to become gurus and deliver the world. Sankarshan Das Adhikari has taken this order very seriously and is thus accepting disciples all over the world and has dedicated himself fully to the mission of making the entire world Krishna conscious as soon as possible. He requests your help in this most urgent world deliverance mission to save the suffering humanity from gliding down to the animal kingdom in their next births.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari email: sd@worldleader.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?