There is No Limit to the Extent of My Good Fortune!

I cannot even begin to estimate the unlimited extent of my good fortune that on 12 August 1971 Srila Prabhupada wrote me and two others accepting us as his duly initiated disciples. I happily discarded my Stephen Bridge identity embracing my new identity as Sankarshan Das.

Here is that letter that is worth more than all of the gold, rubies and diamonds in the universe:

London
12 August, 1971

My Dear Sons,
Please accept my blessings.

Upon the recommendation of His Grace Visnujana Maharaja I have gladly consented to accept you three as my duly initiated disciples. Your beads are duly chanted on by me and are enclosed herewith. I have given the spiritual names as follows:

Sankarsana Das (Stephen Bridge): Sankarsana is another name for Visnu.
Parasara Das (Ron): Parasara was the father of Vyasadeva.
Pulasta Das (Chris Pinkard): Pulasta means name of a great sage.

Visnujana Maharaja tells me that in his absence, while he is opening one center in San Antonio, you three boys are maintaining nicely there in Austin. So you are all very qualified and you have been trained up under the expert guidance of Visnujana Swami. So you should all work cooperatively to push on this movement there in Texas and make our Austin center a grand success. That is my request to you all. Always be engaged in Krishna's business and stay fit in spiritual life by strictly following the regulative principle, by chanting at least 16 rounds of beads daily and without fail, by studying all our books and by regularly going for street Sankirtana. These make for our very strength in spiritual life and if you will follow them faithfully then your going back to home back to Godhead will be certain.

Hoping this will meet you all in good health.
Your ever well-wisher,

A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami

-------------------------end of letter --------------

Accepting initiation gives you a solid formal connection with your initiating guru, with Srila Prabhupada, and with the entire disciplic succession. There is nothing more wonderful to possess than this in all of existence.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

My Initiation Ceremony Conducted by His Holiness Vishnujana Maharaja

Initiation Ceremony of HG Sankarshan Das

My Most Glorious Spiritual Master
His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada

Most Glorious HDG Srila Prabhupada

Answers According to the Vedic Wisdom

Question: How to Get Free From Tamasic Powers?

Sir, I want to talk you. I am getting disturbed by tamasic powers. They are taking me away me from bhakti. Please help, if you see this.

Harish Makhloga

Answer: Chant Hare Krishna As Much As Possible

Chant Hare Krishna mantra as much as possible and you will be okay.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

The Most Urgent World Deliverance Mission

Sankarshan Das Adhikari
ISKCON Founder-Acharya, His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada, ordered his disciples to become gurus and deliver the world. Sankarshan Das Adhikari has taken this order very seriously and is thus accepting disciples all over the world and has dedicated himself fully to the mission of making the entire world Krishna conscious as soon as possible. He requests your help in this most urgent world deliverance mission to save the suffering humanity from gliding down to the animal kingdom in their next births.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari email: sd@worldleader.com

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?