Who Knew that You Would Come to Me?

On 9 December 1968, the disappearance day of His Divine Grace Srila Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati Goswami, Srila Prabhupada spoke these powerful words:

"I was born in a different family. My Guru Maharaja was born in a different family. Who knew that I will come to his protection? Who knew that I would come in America? Who knew that you American boys will come to me? These are all Krishna's arrangement. We cannot understand how things are taking place."
(To hear the entire lecture click here.)

Today (22 December 2021) my heart melted when I heard these words because I understood from this, as one his American boys, that just as Krishna had arranged for him to come to the protection of his Guru Maharaja I had also come to Srila Prabhupada's protection by the divine arrangement of Krishna. I became overwhelmed with tears when I considered how kind Lord Sri Krishna had been to me to bring under the shelter of His pure devotee, Srila Prabupada.

Now Krishna has also arranged for so many of you sincere souls all over the world to come to me and Gurumataji for protection and guidance.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Krishna Has Unlimited Kindness

Krishna Has Unlimited Kindness

Answers According to the Vedic Wisdom

Question: Vidhi Marga and Rasa Marga?

I've heard that there are two ways: the vidhi marg and the rasa marg. Those who approach Krishna through vidhi marg go to Vaikuntha and those who approach through rasa marg go to Goloka Vrindavan. We ISKCON devotees follow the vidhi marg. So will all the ISKCON devotees go to Vaikuntha?

Sarita Arya

Answer: Vidhi Marga Transforms to Raga Marga

From: ISKCON Austin, Texas USA

My Dear Sarita,

Please accept my blessings.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

You have been informed incorrectly. The two margas are vidhi marga and raga marga, not rasa marga. Vidhi marga is devotional service performed according to rules and regulations. And raga marga is spontaneous devotional service. Devotional service is spoiled for those who try to jump artificially to raga marga. Those who faithfully follow the path of vidhi marga with gradually attain the platform of genuine raga marga and will be qualified to enter into Goloka Vrindavan as one of Lord Sri Krishna's intimate associates.

I hope this meets you in the best of health.

Your ever well-wisher,
Sankarshan Das Adhikari

World Deliverance Mission

Sankarshan Das Adhikari
ISKCON Founder-Acharya, His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada ordered his disciples to become gurus and deliver the world. Sankarshan Das Adhikari has taken this order very seriously and is thus accepting disciples all over the world and has dedicated himself fully to the mission of making the entire world Krishna conscious as soon as possible. He requests your help in this world deliverance mission.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari email: sd@worldleader.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?