Safe Passage to the All-Blissful Spiritual World!

There is no absolutely no reason to continue any longer suffering birth, death, and old age here in this hellish material world when by the grace of Guru and Gauranga there is now the facility for your sage passage into the all-blissful spiritual world. Click here for your safe passage.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

There is No Reason to Suffer Any Longer

The Spiritual World

Answers According to the Vedic Wisdom

Question: Can I Keep a Bible in Our Home?

Hare Krishna, Srila Gurudeva,
Please accept my respectful and humble obeisances unto your lotus feet.

Srila Gurudeva, I want to know is it okay to keep a Bible in the home. Although I'm Hindu I know that we're all the part and parcel of Krishna and that Hindu, Muslim, Christian, etc, are only bodily designations. So considering this is there anything wrong about keeping a Bible in our home?

Thank you.

Yours sincerely,
Anudeep Deb

Answer: The Bible Brought Me to Krishna Consciousness

From: ISKCON Austin, Texas USA

My Dear Anudeep,

Please accept my blessings.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

There is no harm. The Bible brought me to Krishna consciousness. I read Christ's prayer, "Father, not my will, but Thy be done." And I prayed to God how I could be in the same mood of Jesus. Then Krishna sent His Holiness Vishnu Jana Swami to where I was living and I understood from him that Krishna consciousness was the mood taught by Lord Jesus. So I surrendered to Lord Sri Krishna and took initiation from Srila Prabhupada.

Below is Vishnujana Swami singing in the park the day I met him in Austin in 1971.

I hope this meets you in the best of health.

Your ever well-wisher,
Sankarshan Das Adhikari

His Holiness Vishnujana Swami Singing in Pease Park the Day I Met Him in Austin in 1971

His Holiness Vishnujana Swami in Austin

World Deliverance Mission

Sankarshan Das Adhikari
ISKCON Founder-Acharya, His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada ordered his disciples to become gurus and deliver the world. Sankarshan Das Adhikari has taken this order very seriously and is thus accepting disciples all over the world and has dedicated himself fully to the mission of making the entire world Krishna conscious as soon as possible. He requests your help in this world deliverance mission.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari email: sd@worldleader.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?