Let's Work Together as a Team

Let's work together as a team to make the whole world Krishna conscious as soon as possible. This is the solution for the world's humongous multitude of problems. So let's kick out all other alternatives because they are bogus and make the whole world Krishna conscious as soon as possible so that all these souls who are suffering in the cycle of birth and death can become liberated as soon as possible.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Srila Prabhupada's Powerful Global Movement

Srila Prabhupada's Powerful Global Movement

Answers According to the Vedic Wisdom

Request: Please Help Me

For a few days I am feeling alone. Nobody in my surrounding area is Krishna conscious. So I am feeling alone in bhakti. I am seeing a Youtube lecture from Amarendra Prabhu, but I am still feeling alone. I can't go to the nearest ISKCON centre which is 2 hours away. Please help met. I do not feel comfortable and I need help.
Vishal

Reply: Here's What You Should Do

From: ISKCON Austin, Texas USA

My Dear Vishal,

Please accept my blessings.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

You are never alone. Guru, Gauranga, and Krishna are with you at every minute. You just have to master the art of feeling their presence by always remembering them.

I hope this meets you in the best of health.

Your ever well-wisher,
Sankarshan Das Adhikari

World Deliverance Mission

Sankarshan Das Adhikari
ISKCON Founder-Acharya, His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada ordered his disciples to become gurus and deliver the world. Sankarshan Das Adhikari has taken this order very seriously and is thus accepting disciples all over the world and has dedicated himself fully to the mission of making the entire world Krishna conscious as soon as possible. He requests your help in this world deliverance mission.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari email: sd@worldleader.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?