The Lifter of Govardhan Hill

Today is the day that 5,000 years ago Lord Sri effortlessly lifted Govardhan HIll to protect the inhabitants of Vrindavan from the devastating thunder storm sent by Indra, the king of heaven. Krishna gives all protection to his devotees. So the next you are in difficulty just call out the name of Krishna and see how you are protected.
In this connection I can never forget the time in Miami, Florida when I called out the Lord's name and was protected from an armed bandit who was pointing his gun at me.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Krishna Nonchalantly Lifts Govardhana Hill

Krishna Nonchalantly Lifts Govardhana Hill

Devotees Do Ecstatic Parikrama of Govardhana Hill

Sankarshan Das and devotees on Govardhana parikrama

Answers According to the Vedic Wisdom

Question: Why Should I Worship Krishna?

Hare Krishna Prabhu,

Prabhu, now I have got frustrated with my life. With each passing day, I am feeling more and more tortured. And I am also feeling hatred towards Krishna. The more I am doing bhakti, the more troubles I am getting. I don't know why is Krishna doing this with me. Sometimes I do feel like giving up my life. But because I know the result of such action, I won't take such a step. I feel like giving up this bhakti. But I am afraid that if I give it up, I will have to suffer again and again. But even after doing bhakti I am suffering. Sometimes I do give slangs to Krishna in my mind. I don't know what to do in these conditions. I prayed to Radharani and Krishna a lot, but it seems that they are sleeping. They never respond. Even after praying sincerely, they never respond. If Krishna does like this, then why should I worship him. If He likes to see a person suffering even after chanting his holy name, then why should I worship Him? I see many people who don't worship Krishna but are happy. So, I think it's better to be happy without worshipping Krishna than to be sad by worshipping Him.

Name withheld for confidentiality

Reply: You'll Taste Unlimited Bliss

From: ISKCON Austin, Texas USA

My Dear Suffering Soul,

Please accept my blessings.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

Those who are not devotees are not tasting real happiness. At most they are getting the illusion of happiness, maya-sukhaya.

The key is that instead of expecting Krishna to do what you want, you should think, "May I always think, act, and speak in a way that is fully pleasing to Lord Sri Krishna." When you sincerely absorb yourself in this way you will experience how Lord Krishna is blessing you with unlimited oceans of loving mercy at every minute.

So seriously try this. You'll love it!!!

Let me know how it goes.

I hope this meets you in the best of health.

Your ever well-wisher,
Sankarshan Das Adhikari
Sankarshan Das Adhikari
By the blessings and the order of his spiritual master, His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada, Sankarshan Das Adhikari is a bona fide spiritual master with tens of thousands of students and disciples all over the world. Since he has been blessed by his spiritual master with the formula for solving all of the world's problems both individually and collectively he is thus endeavoring to attract the whole world to pay serious heed to these teachings, which if followed will make everyone happy and usher in a most glorious new enlightened era in global history.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?