Krishna Consciousness is Much Better Than Sex

That Krishna consciousness is much better than sex was realized by Śrī Yāmunācārya, a great saint and devotee, who says:

yad-avadhi mama cetaḥ kṛṣṇa-pādāravinde
nava-nava-rasa-dhāmany udyataṁ rantum āsīt
tad-avadhi bata nārī-saṅgame smaryamāne
bhavati mukha-vikāraḥ suṣṭhu niṣṭhīvanaṁ ca

"Since my mind has been engaged in the service of the lotus feet of Lord Kṛṣṇa, and I have been enjoying an ever new transcendental humor, whenever I think of sex life with a woman, my face at once turns from it, and I spit at the thought."

Yāmunācārya had formerly been a great king who enjoyed sexual happiness in various ways, but since he later engaged himself in the service of the Lord, he enjoyed spiritual bliss and hated to think of sex life. If sexual thoughts came to him, he would spit with disgust.

We should learn from his perfect example how to become free from sex desire.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Relish the Higher Taste of Krishna Consciousness

Relish the higher taste of Krishna consciousness

Answers According to the Vedic Wisdom

Question: Why Am I Masturbating?

Hare Krishna

All glories to Shri RadhaKrishna
All glories to Srila Prabhupada
All glories to You Prabhuji

Prabhuji, I do chanting almost everyday. But still often I cannot stop masturbating very often. Now, I really don't understand what should I do. Am I doing anything wrong?

How can I stop this hideous act of mine?

Prabhuji, once You guided me to remember Shri Krishna immediately when this feeling of masturbation arises. I practiced it for couple of weeks but then now I am unable to do this. Is Shri Krishna unhappy with me? Am I not lucky enough to have His Mercy?

I beg you Prabhuji, help me to get out of thses hellish desires. Srila Prabhupada told us that purest form of bhakti is crying for Krishna. Whenever I think about Shri Radha Krishna, I start to cry to serve at Their lotus feet. Then why am I doing such hellish work like masturbation? Please help me Prabhuji. Please tell me where am I wrong and please shower Your divine mercy by guiding me with your solution.

Yours faithfully,
(name withheld for confidentiality)

Answer: You're Not Diving Deep into Chanting

From: ISKCON Austin, Texas USA

My Dear (name withheld for confidentiality),

Please accept my blessings.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

If semen is withheld it rises to the air to enrich your memory power. It also gives resistance against disease and increases your longevity.

So masturbation is most foolish. It shortens your life span, makes you more subject to disease, and weakens your memory.

Krishna is most displeased with you for your sinful foolishness. He is offering you unlimited mercy at every minute. But you are stupidly refusing to accept it.

If in kirtan and japa you will dive deeper and deeper into the nectarean ocean of Krishna's holy names, you will taste a pleasure millions and billions of times greater that titillating your genitals. Thus you will able to easily give up your most foolish and sinful masturbation habit.

I hope this meets you in the best of health.

Your ever well-wisher,
Sankarshan Das Adhikari

World Deliverance Mission

Sankarshan Das Adhikari
ISKCON Founder-Acharya, His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada ordered his disciples to become gurus and deliver the world. Sankarshan Das Adhikari has taken this order very seriously and is thus accepting disciples all over the world and has dedicated himself fully to the mission of making the entire world Krishna conscious as soon as possible. He requests your help in this world deliverance mission.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari email: sd@worldleader.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?