My First Radha and Krishna in 1968

My very first Radha and Krishna are very, very dear to me. It was 1968. I was a young 21 years old spiritual seeker living at 1271 Lafayette Street in Denver, Colorado USA. A friend of mine, named Patrick Dolan, had introduced me to the Hare Krishna mahamantra. I had purchased a magnificently splendorous poster of Sri Sri Radha Krishna (pictured below) at a local gift shop and I had checked out a Bhagavad-gita from the local library. I was amazed to read in the Gita that I could offer Krishna a leaf, a flower, fruit, or water and He would accept it. So before eating I started offering my food (I was a vegetarian) to Krishna. I would come home every evening and sit before my altar, which was set up inside the bay window (pictured below behind the bushes) and chant Hare Krishna in great ecstasy. I felt that Krishna has calling me, and I answered His call. This is how I got to be here today sharing this with you. (More will be told in my upcoming memoir/guidebook.)

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Just Now Relish Their Profoundly Magnificent Splendor

Radha and Krishna

1271 Lafayette Street in Denver, Colorado USA

Lafayette street, Denver, Colorado

Answers According to the Vedic Wisdom

Question: Why the Youth Are Turning Atheist?

Hare Krishna

90% of the youth around the world are turning Into atheists, Gurudeva, why is this so?

Rudra Pise

Answer: They Are Not Using Their Brains

From: ISKCON Austin, Texas USA

My Dear Rudra,

Please accept my blessings.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

They are becoming atheists because they are not using their brains. The first step is to show them that atheism is not scientific. It it based on blind faith. We can scientifically prove that everything comes from something and that nothing comes from nothing. We can also scientifically prove that there has to be God, an original cause for everything.

If they want to remain stupid fools, that is their choice. And if they want to be factually intelligent, we will teach them how.

I hope this meets you in the best of health.

Your ever well-wisher,
Sankarshan Das Adhikari

World Deliverance Mission

Sankarshan Das Adhikari
ISKCON Founder-Acharya, His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada ordered his disciples to become gurus and deliver the world. Sankarshan Das Adhikari has taken this order very seriously and is thus accepting disciples all over the world and has dedicated himself fully to the mission of making the entire world Krishna conscious as soon as possible. He requests your help in this world deliverance mission.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari email: sd@worldleader.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?