It is Not this Religion or that Religion - Because Religion is One

Lord Jesus says that he is the only way and Lord Krishna says that we should abandon everything else and simply fully surrender unto Him. So which should we do? For those on material platform there will appear to be a conflict between the teachings of Krishna and the teachings of Jesus. However those who are solidly situated on the spiritual platform will see that there is no contradiction between the teachings of Jesus and the teachings of Krishna. They will understand that Jesus and Krishna are teaching exactly the same thing.

Jesus says in John 14.6, "I am the way, the truth, and the light. No one comes to the Father except through me." This means that the way taught by Jesus is indeed the only way. That way is total surrender to the will of God. Jesus prays, "Father, not my will, by Thy will be done." He is showing the perfect example of someone who is completely surrendered to God. Jesus is a person who is perfect in following this instruction of the Supreme Father, Lord Sri Krishna who says in Bhagavad-gita 18.66 that we should abandon all other duties and simply fully surrender unto Him.

Personally, I was brought to Krishna consciousness by Lord Jesus. I was intently studying the Bible trying to figure out what made a Jesus as self-realized soul, so that I could also become a self-realized soul. One day I found it. He says, "Father, not my will, but Thy will be done." I knew then that all I had to become spiritually perfect would be to find out what is God's will for me and then fully surrender to Him. My daily prayer become, "Dear God, please guide me how I can become your perfect servant." At that time His Holiness Vishnujana Swami, an ISKCON sannyasi, came to Austin where I was living and held a meeting just half a block from where I was staying. After meeting him and associating with him for several weeks I could that God had sent him to me to answer my prayer. So I then fully surrendered to Lord Sri Krishna, the father of Jesus, by becoming an initiated disciple of ISKCON Founder-Acharya: His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada on 12 August 1971.

This makes me a Christian Hare Krishna or a Hare Krishna Christian because the lifestyle that my spiritual master, Srial Prabhupada, has engaged me in is perfectly following the instructions both Lord Jesus and Lord Krishna. The final conclusion is that religion is one. There is no such thing as this religion and that religion.

Lord Krishna: the Supreme Personality of Godhead

Lord Krishna: the Supreme Personality of Godhead

Lord Jesus Christ: Pure Devotee of Krishna

Lord Jesus Christ: Pure Devotee of Krishna

His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada

His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada

His Holiness Vishnujana Swami

His Holiness Vishnujana Swami

Video for the Day

May the World Now Wake Up and Accept Our Message


Answers According to Vedic Wisdom

Question: Difference Between Jesus and Krishna?

My wife, Jeanette, is originally a Catholic. I respect all the religions. She started chanting after we meet you on the 29th of June 2019 in Melbourne, Australia. I would just like to clarify what is the difference between Jesus and Krishna. Are they not the same? I do not want to force anyone about religion. I just want to become self-realized.

Your servant,
LT

Answer: Jesus Brought Me to Krishna

From: ISKCON Austin, Texas USA
My Dear LT,

Please accept my blessings.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

Jesus never declared himself to be God. Rather he declared himself to be the son of God. I was originally a Christian, and I am still a Christian. I am a Hare Krishna Christian because Jesus Christ brought me to join the Krishna consciousness movement so that I could become like him, a person who is totally surrendered to carrying out the orders given to him by God.


I hope this meets you in the best of health and in an ecstatic mood.
Your ever well-wisher,
Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

  1. So Father is Krishna and His son is Jesus.Good conclusion by sila Prabhupada Maharaj🙏🙏🙏

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?