Celebrate Your Sadness

Are you sad to be in the this world? If so, you are in good shape because this is not your real home. Your real home is in the spiritual world where life is eternal, full of knowledge, and full of bliss. So you should be glad that are sad in this nasty land of birth, death, old age, and disease. Your dissatisfaction with this place can serve as an impetus for your attaining your actual position of unlimited happiness in the spiritual world. So the next time you are sad don't let it get you down. Remember and realize what a great blessing your sadness is and have a celebration.

Sadness in the Land of Birth and Death

Sadness in the Land of Birth and Death

Ecstatic Devotees in Melbourne, Australia

Ecstatic Devotees in Melbourne, Australia

Video for the Day

Do Not Cheat Yourself Any More


Answers According to Vedic Wisdom

Report: I Am Very Sad

Dear Srila Gurudeva,
Please accept my most humble obeisances.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada!

Im very sad. I dont want to be in this world. I am a disaster. I am good for nothing. I can not handle my depression anymore. I am very sad.

Your most miserable eternal servant

Answer: Help Me Make the World Happy

From: Melbourne, Australia

My Dear Miserable Disciple,

Please accept my blessings.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

I am very happy to hear that you don't want to be in this world. If you were happy here, I would indeed be very worried about you.

You just dedicate your life to assist me in making the whole world happy and all of your depression will go away.

I hope this meets you in the best of health and in an ecstatic mood.

Your ever well-wisher,
Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?