Ten Million Acharyas

Srila Prabhupada told us in lecture given in Mayapur on 6 April 1975:

"So, so we want to spread Krishna consciousness. Simply prepare yourself how to repeat Krishna's instructions very nicely, without any malinterpretation. Then, in future... Suppose you have got now ten thousand. We shall expand to hundred thousand. That is required. Then hundred thousand to million, and million to ten million. (The devotee loudly cheer "Jaya!") So there will be no scarcity of acharya, and people will understand Krishna consciousness very easily."

This is a great blessing to know that our movement will continue expanding and expanding.

Srila Prabhupada Lectures with Great Authority

Srila Prabhupada Lectures with Great Authority

Video for the Day

Nothing Comes From Nothing


Answers According to Vedic Wisdom

Question: How to Remember What I Read?

I chant 16 rounds of Hare Krishna japa mala daily. I read Srila Prabhupada's books (the Bhagavad-gita and the Krishna Book) as well as your Thought for the Day every day. But I am not able to remember anything that I read. What should I do to make progress in my spiritual life? I need to know this because without reading, remembering, and then implementing what I have read there is no growth in spiritual life.

Heli Suthar

Answer: Share, Write, and Memorize

From: Kaunas, Lithuania

My Dear Heli,

Please accept my blessings.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

To increase your remembrance of what you have read tell someone about what you have read and also keep a written journal of what inspirations and realizations you are getting from your reading. You should also pick verses that inspire you greatly, memorize them, and recite them regularly as part of your daily devotional practices.

I hope this meets you in the best of health and in an ecstatic mood.
Your ever well-wisher,
Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?