Awaken Your Original Identity

I would like to now introduce you to yourself. You are actually an enlightened spiritual being from a stupendously amazing eternal dimension of unlimited bliss and knowledge. Somehow or other due to a consciousness blip you have ended up here in this chaotic world of birth and death. But you now have within you the most profound power to return to your original enlightened consciousness. I have been blessed by a great spiritual master, His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada, with the unlocking of my divine consciousness. Now if you are ready, willing, and able, I will teach you how to unlock your divine consciousness.

The Time Has Come for Your Spiritual Awakening

The Time Has Come for Your Spiritual Awakening

Video for the Day

Get Back to Your Original Identity


Answers According to Vedic Wisdom

Question: How to Become Spiritually Strong?

How can I become spiritually strong, and how long will it take me? Also, a beginner what will I need to do this?

Richard Akuuku

Answer: Take Shelter of Bona Fide Guru

From: Kaunas, Lithuania

My Dear Richard,

Please accept my blessings.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

Become strong by taking shelter of the bona fide spiritual master. You can become strong immediately. All you need is sincerity.

I hope this meets you in the best of health and in an ecstatic mood.

Your ever well-wisher,
Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?