How to Become Free From All Miseries​​​​​​​

The cause of all miseries is unfulfilled material desires. But for one whose heart becomes completely filled up with spiritual desires there is nothing to be tasted except for ever-increasing spiritual bliss at every minute. Therefore the only intelligent thing to is fill our heart with spiritual desires. This means to have only one desire: the desire to please Krishna or God with our every thought, word, and deed in all times, places, and circumstances for all of eternity. When this one desire is there we will discover that there are unlimited ways to serve, see and please our beloved Lord.

So how do we achieve this most rare perfection of consciousness? It's very simple. We simply have to beg for it and beg for it and beg for it until it is finally achieved. It's really just that simple. Krishna is God is ready and willing to fulfill our desire for pure love for Him. All we have to do is sincerely ask for it will all of our heart, and it will be ours.

(Here's a lecture I gave on this same topic on 28 March 2018 in Vrindavan, India:​​​​​​​ How to Become Free From All Miseries (click on the link))

Krishna Invites Us To Taste Constant Unlimited Bliss

Krishna Invites Us To Taste Constant Unlimited Bliss

Video for the Day

Urgent Message to All the World's Leaders

Answers According to Vedic Wisdom

Question: How Turn Lust Into Love of God?

My Dear Respected Gurudeva,

Please accept my humble obeisances to your lotus feet.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

I can't advance in Krishna consciousness. I'm too attached to sense gratification. What should I do to become a Krishna conscious pure devotee starting from now?

How to appreciate enough that Krishna has given me my wonderful devotee friends and my wonderful Gurudeva. I see I have no other thing to do but serve Guru and Krishna and Vaisnavas and offer everything to Krishna eternally with love. But still I do not appreciate this enough.

How to turn material lust back into pure love for Krishna? This lust is so strong. So my love for Krishna should be very strong. I just dont know what to do.

Sincerely
Your struggling student

Answer: Cry Out to Krishna For Help

You simply have to intensely, urgently cry out to Krishna like a man drowning in the ocean calling out for help from a ship that is passing by.
The urgency of your cry will burn away all of your material desires, and
you will find yourself happily celebrating the bliss of pure love of God.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?