Always Be Prepared For Life's Final Exam​​​​​​​

A good student always remembers that at the end of the semester he must take a final exam for each course that he is taking. By remembering this he prepares himself well by dutifully studying, writing papers, and attending classes throughout the semester. In a similar way a thoughtful, conscientious devotee of Krishna always remember that his Krishna consciousness will be tested at the time of death. Therefore he carefully and thoughtfully practices Krishna consciousness throughout his entire life so that when life's final exam, i.e. death, comes he is fully prepared to pass the exam and go back to home, back to Godhead.

Here's a lecture I gave on this topic on 26 March 2018 in Vrindavan, India:
The Foolishness of Ignoring Impending Death (click on the link)

Krishna Wants Us To Pass Life's Final Exam

Krishna Wants Us To Pass Life's Final Exam

Video for the Day

There is No Taste in Material Sense Gratification

Answers According to Vedic Wisdom

Question: What is My Next Step?

Dear Gurudeva,

Hare Krishna.

I have been 16 rounds of the Hare Krishna daily on japa mala beads for the the last nine years. Plus I am regularly reading Srila Prabhupada's books. I accept Krishna as Bhagavan, the Supreme Personality of Godhead. So what is the next step for me on the path of spiritual perfection?

Please help me.

Thanks,
Naresh

Answer: Become an Initiated Disciple

From: Sri Vrindavan Dhama

My Dear Naresh,

Please accept my blessings.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

Since Lord Krishna says that only the devotees of His devotees are His actual devotees, your next step is to take shelter of the bona fide spiritual master and become initiated by him.

I hope this meets you in the best of health
and in an ecstatic mood.

Your ever well-wisher,
Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?