Expanding the Krishna Conscious Family

How will we make the whole world Krishna conscious? This is accomplished one person at time. So each time another sincere soul steps forward to seriously dedicate himself or herself to Guru and Krishna it is a most glorious victory for our Krishna consciousness movement. Thus I was most happy to initiate a new disciple, Madan Gopal Das, on my recent stopover in Denmark. The whole world is suffering like anything due to its lack of Krishna consciousness. But when I see sincere souls like Madan Gopal Das stepping forward to give their lives to this movement it gives me great hope about the future of our planet.

Initiating Madan Gopal Das

Initiating Madan Gopal Das

Video for the Day

Back to Home, Back to Vrindavan

Answers According to Vedic Wisdom

Question: How to Develop a Taste for Pure Bhakti?

Hare Krishna Srila Gurudeva.

Please accept my humble obeisances.
All glories to Your Divine Grace and Srimati Gurumataji.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.
All glories to all wonderful Devotees.

Dear Srila Gurudeva, I read today in CC adi 4.129 that Srimati Radharani's love for Krishna is devoid of pride. Thereafter I also read that Her pleasure is ten million times more than what Krishna experiences. Kindly help.me understand what is meant by the statement that Srimati Radharani's love for Krishna is devoid of pride.

How to develop a curiosity to taste what a pure devotee experiences? Easily we develop curiosity for mundane things, but this spiritual taste looks wondrous when we read about it. So how to maintain that greed for it?

How do the devotees maintain that bliss when leaving their body? If we consider ourselves insignificant, then how can one be sure that at the time of death, he/she is either going to have better opportunity in devotional service? If I leave my body, I will be more disturbed that I haven't controlled my senses yet, I have not done anything for the movement yet etc etc.

Thank you
Your insignificant servant
Lila Manjari devi dasi

Answer: Beg For It

Radharani is not puffed up thinking that she is great.

If you want to become greedy for pure devotional service, beg Krishna to bless you with this greed.

Upon leaving the body simply beg Krishna for pure devotional service. This is the mood of pure bliss. This is the meaning of the Hare Krishna mantra, begging for pure devotional service.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?