Help Us Make the World Krishna Conscious

Disciples of Srila Prabhupada received the order from him to become gurus and deliver the whole world from illusion. This a inconceivably gargantuan task, and we are just a few persons. Therefore I am requesting all of you, my readers, to kindly assist us in our mission of making the entire world Krishna conscious. If we all work together co-operatively in accordance with teachings of Srila Prabhuapda, this will be a tremendous blessing for the suffering humanity.

All-Merciful Srila Prabhupada

All-Merciful Srila Prabhupada

Video For the Day: Harmonize with Krishna

Answers by Citing the Vedic Version

Question: How to Revive My Lost Taste for Bhakti?

Hare Krishna. What must I do to again find a taste for bhakti? Because previously I chanted sixteen rounds, and now I can only manage four rounds with great effort. And while chanting the mantra I feel like I’m carrying heavy luggage.

Trivikrama

Answer: Rise Early and Chant Hare Krishna Before Dawn

The easy formula for regaining your taste for bhakti is to rise early every morning by 4am, take your birth and chant 16 rounds of japa before sunrise. At this time of the day the holy name is much easier to chant because it tastes sweeter than the sweetest honey. Once the sun comes up the modes of nature and it becomes harder to focus on the holy names.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?