Be Who You Are

Being Krishna conscious and become Krishna's devotee is very simple. All you have to do is be who you are. Stop being trying to be something that you are not, and simply be who you are.

Home Program--Pretoria, South Africa--19 December 2016

Sankarshan Das Home Program--Pretoria, South Africa

Video For the Day: We Can Solve All the World's Problems

Answers by Citing the Vedic Version

Question: Can I Desire to Be a Preacher Like You?

Dear Srila Gurudeva
Hare Krishna

Please Accept My Humble Obeisances
All Glories to Sri Guru & Sri Gauranga
All Glories to Srila Prabhupada

I really appreciate/like your preaching style because its always inspiring, enlivening, nectarean (especially the Q&A part), direct as per Srila Prabhupada teachings and you also elevate the consciousness of people by preaching pure Krishna bhakti.

Reason why i am saying all this is:-
Well, it was the philosophy of Krishna Consciousness which attracted me to ISKCON and since some time now, I have been putting my energy into preaching. Maybe later (I mean with time), I will give my life and then my soul into this preaching business because I find it the most blissful.

I don't know if its proper to desire this: i.e. to become a powerful and unmotivated pure preacher like you. Pleases guide me in this regard.

Thanking you.

Your servant
Krishna Katha Das

Answer: This is a First Class Desire

To desire to be a powerful preacher like one’s spiritual master is first class. This is what the spiritual master wants that all of his disciples should desire. So please continue serving and preaching in this mood with great determination, enthusiasm, and patience. In this way your spiritual life is guaranteed to be a grand success and you will become empowered to deliver so many suffering souls of this world back to home, back to Godhead.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?