The Glories of Hearing About Krishna

Hearing about Krishna is so wonderful that through it you naturally awaken your transcendental identity as His eternal servant in His transcendental kingdom. The reason that hearing or reading about Krishna is so powerful is that Krishna is personally present in topics regarding Him. Therefore the more you hear about Krishna, the more you associate with Him. This is why you should hear and read about Krishna as much as possible 24 hours a day. This absorption in the topics of Krishna gives you the highest possible benefit because the more you associate with God, the more you become godly. And the more you become godly, the more you become free from all anxiety, not just temporarily, but permanently.

Realize Krishna by Hearing from Srila Prabhupada

Realize Krishna by Hearing from Srila Prabhupada

Answers by Citing the Vedic Version

Question: How to Deal With Pride?

Recently I have started listening to your Srimad Bhagavatam lectures during work and listening to kirtans. At home I watch movies about Krishna's pastimes. I had emailed you before regarding other questions, and I am applying your advice. However, doing all this I feel as if I am being too proud of myself. I am trying to remain as humble as possible. I try to think of myself as small as possible as you have advised we should. What can I do so that pride does not affect my devotion toward Krishna? Please help me.

Hare Krishna
Sanjib

Answer: Offer All Respect to Others

Become truly humble by offering all respect to others without expecting any respect for yourself.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?