Super Ecstatic Departure from Mendoza

Although our stop in Mendoza, Argentina was very brief, only two days (January 6 through January 8 2014), it was sweet indeed. We relished enlivening kirtans, tasty prasadam, enlightening classes, and wonderful association. And what was especially ecstatic was the last few minutes at the airport before we departed. After we checked in the security gate had still not opened. So while waiting for it to open we took the golden opportunity to have a wonderful kirtan which magically transformed the mundane atmosphere of airport into the spiritual world. All of us singing together created a powerful kirtan which attracted the attention of everyone purifying them with the mercy of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu.

Just Before Departing from Mendoza, Argentina--8 January 2014

Sankarshan Das Adhikari- Just Before Departing from Mendoza

Answers by Citing the Vedic Version

Question: Should I Pray for My Friends' Material Benefit?

Whenever I pray to Sri Krishna, I always ask for Him to strengthen my devotion towards Him and to provide me with the strength so that I do not get distracted by the material energy. Now when my friends or family ask me to pray for them to Sri Krishna for either helping them in finding a job, money, health, etc. I do not know how to react, and so I pray to Krishna for them for which they ask. What should I do in these circumstances?

Sanjib

Answer: Advise Them to Surrender to Krishna

Tell them that because Krishna personally provides all necessities for those who worship Him with exclusive devotion, to be free from all anxiety about their necessities, they should fully surrender themselves to Him and thus become fully peaceful. 

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?