Ride the Tidal Wave of Bhakti

Why drown in the ocean of birth and death when you can ride Lord Caitanya's tidal way of transcendental bliss and attain the supreme destination of going back to home, back to Godhead. If you want to catch Lord Caitanya's wave of transcendental mercy, all you have to do is chant the Hare Krishna mantra and give up sinful activities, such as illicit sex, meat eating, intoxication, and gambling. Then by His grace you will enter a sublime transcendental existence beyond the miseries of this material existesnce.

Lord Caitanya's Tidal Wave of Transcendental Bliss

Lord Caitanya's Tidal Wave of Transcendental Bliss

Answers by Citing the Vedic Version

Question: Should I Renounce My Material Duties?

Prabhu, kindly accept my humble obeisances.

Whenever I visit the ISKCON temple, I strongly feel that the temple is the right place for me to continue towards my ultimate goal of avoiding the rebirth again. Here I have two doubts:

1) Since God is the ultimate protector of this universe, I may be protecting my family out of pride simply for name sake. So shall I continue executing my family duties without being disturbed?

2) Is continuing in bhakti yoga on permanent basis going to take me away from materialistic obligations due to fear of them?

Prabhu kindly provide me the safe journey to reach the ultimate destination. I am fed up in convincing the people who are dependant on me to awaken their dormant Krishna consciousness.

Your servant,

S.

Answer: No. Offer Them to Krishna.

In Vedic culture it is the duty of the husband and father to give material and spiritual protection to his wife and children. He understands that his household is the property of Krishna and executes his householder duties in the consciousness that he is working to maintain Krishna's household, not his own. Seeing his home as Krishna's property he creates a Krishna conscious atmosphere in his place of residence where the regular chanting of Krishna's names is going on and the family members only eat Krishna prasadam. In this way even while executing his material obligations he is engaged in full time devotional service, just as Arjuna was engaged in full time devotion even while fulfilling his material obligations.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?