Crying in the Wilderness

'Sometimes I feel like I am crying in the wilderness because it seems so hopeless to get this message through to the grossly illusioned human population. I have dedicated my life to bringing a higher consciousness to this planet, but I see that it is still completely engrossed in the three modes of material nature. I am now 62 and I know that my departure from this planet is coming closer and closer every day. I want so much that the leaders will open their hearts to the message of the Bhagavad-gita, but no one is interested. Still I push on as a matter of duty. My only consolation is knowing that because I am speaking Krishna's teachings of Absolute Truth, the teachings I am leaving behind are powerful seeds of bhakti that will one day sprout and bring about the global spiritual revolution that I so ardently desire.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

University of MauritiusUniversity of Mauritius

Planting Bhakti Seeds at the University of MauritiusSankarshan Das Planting Bhakti Seeds at the University of Mauritius

Answers According to the Vedic Version:

Question: How to Measure Spiritual Advancement?

How do I know that I am spiritually advancing to higher and higher levels of Krishna consciousness?

Kind Regards

Uday

Answer: By Detachment from Sense Gratification

You can measure your spiritual progress by how much you are becoming detached from all forms of material sense gratification.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?