Tasting Nectar on the Road for Krishna

Even though these around-the-world lecture tours can sometimes be an austerity in terms of getting proper rest and in keeping the best health, there is undoubtedly unlimited nectar that we taste on the road for Krishna. By helping people all over the globe to re-connect with their eternal Lord Sri Krishna we are feeling unlimitedly rewarded. In other words, the more we spread happiness, the more we experience happiness. And the more we feel pain in our hearts to see the sufferings of others, the more we are blessed by Krishna.

Answers According to the Vedic Version

Question: Why Not Go to a Strip Club?

Hare Krishna

All Glories to Srila Prabhupada. Please accept my humble obeisance's.

A work colleague is soon leaving the company and my fellow work colleagues suggested taking him to a strip club to celebrate. I explained to them that I would not attend as I'm practicing Krishna Consciousness and we don't attend such things. My fellow work mates then made the argument that I should attend and show my appreciation for God's fine work with the female form. I could not adequately give an answer as to why I still wouldn't attend despite this point.

Can you please enlighten me as to what is the best answer in this kind of situation.

Aspiring devotee
Richard P.

Answer: Respectable Son Does Not Want to See His Mother Naked.

Simply tell them we respect all women as our mothers and no respectable son would want to see his mother dancing naked.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?