Prayer to Krishna Kaliya

We took our final darshan of Krishna Kaliya at our ISKCON temple in Lautoka, Fiji on 30 June. It was a very heart touching moment for me. After putting some money into the donation box I humbly bowed down at Krishna Kaliya's feet thanking Him for the so many wonderful Krishna conscious experiences I have had preaching in Fiji over the years since 1985. In this material world we can never be certain of anything except for death and of course, even more importantly, Lord Krishna's mercy. So I simply offered myself to Krishna Kaliya as His eternal servant praying to Him that He can do with me whatever He likes because He is my eternal lord and master. If He wants to bring me back to Fiji again for more preaching, I am willing. And if He has other plans for me, I am fully surrendered to that also. After I placed my mind into this mood of complete surrender to Krishna's will we then departed for the Nadi airport where we would be catching our flight to New Zealand.

So now I carry this beautiful form of Krishna dancing on the head of the Kaliya serpent within my heart begging for His mercy that I can always be a soul fully surrendered unto Him and that in spite of my innumerable disqualifications that He may use me as His instrument for helping to bring about a spiritual revolution all over the world.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Krishna Kaliya Deity in Lautoka, Fiji

Krishna Kaliya Deity in Lautoka, Fiji

Painting of Krishna Kaliya at Krishna Kaliya Temple in Lautoka

Painting of Krishna Kaliya at Krishna Kaliya Temple in Lautoka

Answers According to the Vedic Version:

Question: Source of the Energy?

When I asked you if you can prove that God exists you replied, "Just as the electricity which powers the lights in your house proves the existence of the powerhouse, the energy which powers this material universe proves the existence of the universal powerhouse."

So now my question is, "From where does this energy come?"

Aashish

Answer: Krishna--the Supreme Energetic

Krishna reveals in the Bhagavad-gita that all of the energy comes from Him. So it is Lord Sri Krishna who is the ultimate powerhouse for everything within existence. He is the Energetic, and everything within existence is energy.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?