Beyond the So-called Super Stars

This material world has a constant slate of super stars that come and go like the changing of seasons. Today's super star is unknown and forgotten tomorrow. Modern day India's first prime minister Nehru was said by an astrologer to have a become a dog in Sweden in his next birth. There are so many super stars among the musicians, athletes, and politicians. But where do they end up after their brief fling of being worshipped by the millions? According to their karma they take their next birth, and they vanish into oblivion. In Paris there is a statute of Napoleon which states, "Napoleon is France, France is Napoleon." But France is still here. So where is Napoleon? No one knows. He could be a rat running around the streets of Paris scrounging for something to eat. So there is no sense endeavoring to become a big famous super star of this world. If one becomes a pure devotee of Krishna he naturally becomes most famous without any endeavor on his part. He achieves the supreme perfection of going back to home, back to Godhead.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Answers According to the Vedic Version:

Question: How to Get Rock Solid Faith?

I regularly read your articles and occasionally visit the ISKCON temple. I don't know why but my faith changes continuously. Sometimes I start thinking rationally and become an atheist. Sometimes I believe in Jesus, sometimes in Buddha, But after some time lose faith in them. I really want to know the truth, but my way of thinking rationally and scientifically stops me from having 100% faith in God. How can I make my faith rock solid and how can I know what it is really the truth so that I can become delivered from this material world.

Aman

Answer: Understand the Cosmic Operator

You must understand God rationally and scientifically. We can see scientifically that every machine requires an operator. And then we can deduce rationally that since every machine has an operator the gigantic cosmic machine must also require an operator.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?