Revolutionize the Planet

I've said it many times before, and I will say it again. In fact I'll keep saying it again and again until that day comes when it finally becomes fully manifested or I leave my body at the time of death. We've got to revolutionize this planet. We've got to put God back in the center of every facet of the human society. Just try to understand this message very deeply and sincerely that Krishna or God is the source of all existence, and that therefore we are meant to live in a state of total, complete harmony with Him. The entire planet and indeed the entire universe will become totally peaceful and happy. In other words our lives will become amazingly sublime. Even our material needs will be easily met. But if we neglect to properly respect and serve Krishna and His representative, the bona fide spiritual master, and the Vaisnavas the whole planet will plunge into a deeper and darker every-increasingly nightmarish deathlike condition.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Answers According to the Vedic Version:

Question: How to Get Free from the Karma from Past Sins?

In my life I had been very fond of eating eggs till year 2004. But now after accepting you as my spiritual master I avoid eating eggs. But I always get disturbed thinking that this misdeed of mine may affect my spiritual advancement. Since every karma has it fruits sometime in life and no one can escape from the balance of his wrong actions, I remain afraid for fear of facing the results of my sins I committed by eating eggs in the past. Please help me to get free from the bulk of my earlier sins and develop love for the Lord.

Thanking you,

Your servant,

Amit

India

Answer: Surrender to Krishna

According to Lord Krishna's instructions in the Bhagavad-gita, when we fully surrender unto Him He frees us from the reactions to all of our previous sins. That full surrender includes taking shelter of the bona fide spiritual master by the process known as initiation. For you to become initiated you must be recommended by your temple president as someone who is solidly fixed in chanting at least 16 rounds of the Hare Krishna mantra every day on japa mala beads and who is also strictly avoiding illicit sex, meat eating, and gambling. When someone is recommended to me by the temple president of their local ISKCON temple I am very happy to initiate them as my disciple.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?