Depending on Krishna

25 June 2008, 4:00am--We are now delayed in Auckland. Our plane that was going to carry us from Auckland to Santiago was struck by lightening as it came from Sydney. Luckily it landed safely, and no one was hurt. But its computer system was knocked out. The airline has put us up in a hotel, and we are due to fly out this morning. But after having tried many ways to contact the devotees in Peru about the change of schedule, I have not been successful. I've tried emails, SMS messages, and phone calls from various phones to many different numbers. The messages tell me that all the phone numbers are all invalid. I do not what is going on, but I know one thing for sure. Krishna is the Supreme Controller, and if we sincerely and intelligent surrender ourselves unto Him, everything will work out perfectly in the end.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Answers According to the Vedic Version:

Question: How to Tell about Krishna?

I want to first thank you for your visit to Melbourne, I was unfortunately unable to attend your classes, but I was able to listen to them thanks to the great devotees who upload all classes online.

I have only taken up the process of bhakti-yoga for 4 months and next month I'll be moving into the temple. I mention it to strangers and friends, so I can get a chance to talk about this perfect process to eternal happiness.

But I always have this problem of giving so much information and becoming really excited, which seems like it deters them. Thinking that I've become brainwashed or on drugs.

My strategy is to first only talk about the difference between the body and the soul. Then I feel like I get over-excited and mention the soul is part-and-parcel of Krishna. That's when the deterrence occurs.

Please enlighten me on this subject,

Your humble servant,

Kanapathy

Answer: What is Easily Swallowed

Your understanding is correct. Give them only what they can easily digest. Later on you can give them more.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?