Distributing Krishna's Mercy

Having been blest with the sweetest, most inconceivable mercy of Krishna by my beloved spiritual master, His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada, I have no other duty save and except to fully absorb my life in distributing this mercy as far as possible to every man, woman, and child on the face of this planet. The most productive and enlivening places for distributing this mercy are those places wherever people are the most open to receiving it. Therefore, I am regularly traveling the planet looking for the best opportunities to plant the seed the bhakti in the hearts of men.

Here in Lima I am experiencing the wonderful hearts of the Peruvian people, how receptive they are to the mercy of Lord Sri Krishna. Therefore, I am very happy to be here sharing this supreme mercy with them.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Distributing Krishna's Mercy in PeruSankarshan Das Distributing Krishna's Mercy in Peru

Answers According to the Vedic Version:

Question: Krishna Consciousness at Work

With every passing day I get so deluded with this material world. But I am forced to go through all my daily actions. My office is full of stress and full of people with ignorance. I get longing to engage myself in hearing songs praising the Lord or describing His beauty and His playful activities, to think about His greatness, and try to remember what is said in the Bhagavad-gita and try to improve myself as a person.

The whole day I want to do activities only connected to Him, like worship or study or listening to songs or seeing photos or hearing about Him or chanting. I do not feel like going to office at all. In office, I get in contact with material people with material concerns and I get disturbed.

Please guide me how to carry out my usual life. I want an opportunity to serve God. But I do not know how to go about it.

I also have a doubt. What does the tilaka signify?

Your humble servant,

Jaisri

Answer: Charge Your Batteries and Wear Tilaka

The office atmosphere must necessarily be full of stress because it is not a Krishna centered atmosphere. The key for your happiness is that you must turn your home into a Krishna conscious ashram in which every morning and evening you dive deeply into the mellows of Krishna bhakti. In this way if you keep your bhakti batteries always fully charged, even if you have to spend some hours every day in a material atmosphere, you will be able to remain always diving deeply in the nectarean ocean of bhakti.

Tilaka marks your body as a temple of God. I recommend that you wear it every day to your office because it will help you to be more Krishna conscious. Many years ago when I was working a job to support our preaching center in Austin, Texas I made the decision one day to wear tilaka to work. My job was to sit in the office and sell long distance telephone service over the telephone. That day when I wore tilaka I had an exceptional number of sales. My manager was very pleased. He told, "I don't know what that is on your forehead, but you must wear it every day." So every day from then on I always wore tilaka to work.

For further information regarding tilaka, please consult the following web page:

http://www.ultimateselfrealization.com/tilaka.html

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?