Reconnect with the Reservoir of Unlimited Bliss

You have a reservoir of unlimited bliss within you. All you have to to taste unlimited nectar at every minute is to tap into it. How? You can easily tap into it with the Hare Krishna mahamantra pipeline. You can chant Hare Krishna at any time, at any place, whenever you feel a need to reconnect with that all-auspicious reservoir. So there is no reason to ever feel miserable or confused. All you have to do is chant Hare Krishna, and you will be immediately reconnected with Lord Sri Krishna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Who is a reservoir of unlimited pleasure. Chant these names often. Chant them regularly. Your life will be unlimitedly sublime.

Hare Krishna, Hare Krishna, Krishna Krishna, Hare Hare
Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare

Try it now!

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Answers According to the Vedic Version:

Question: From a Pickled Student

Oh Master, I wish I knew what to do! I wish I knew what God wants me to do. I am so bewildered at the moment, One day of the week I am a Hare Krishna, the next day a born-again Christian, the next day a Jehovah's witness, the next day a Christian mystic, and the next day a yogi! What will I be next I don't know.

It is Gaura Purnima this Friday and it is also Good Friday - what do I do? I have said to my friends at the Hare Krishna center that I will go there and celebrate with them, I've said to my pastor friend that I'd go to the Good Friday service at the Christian Fellowship. I've said to my Jehovah's witness friend that I'd go to their Memorial dinner at the Kingdom hall. And I've said I'd go to the service at the little church in my village as well. None of these people know that I have any dealings with the others, I've got myself into a complete pickle and I do not know what I am going to do.

All I want is to find out what God wants for me, and in doing so I've been asking everyone who looks like they might know and following their direction. But I am being torn in so many different directions. I cannot see myself committing to one particular path without going against another and upsetting one of my teachers and a lot of people (and possibly God). I am seriously thinking about retiring to the forest!

I have got so mental about it all and now I am in a state. I pray to God to help me, but I cannot see His help. Why am I in this situation? What do I need to learn?

Thank you so much for your logical explanations to the principles of Krishna consciousness. But it is not helping because my mind can refute all of your explanations (and everyone else's as well). It is stupid for me to argue with you, I see myself doing it and see how it leads nowhere.

I need something completely different, can't you just wave your magic wand and bestow your mercy on me, so that I can understand these things in my heart?? (pleeease)

Your desperate student

Answer: Take these Words Submissively

You are bewildered by the designations. This is an external consideration. The solution for your problem is to go deep within the self-realization process beneath the superficial level of designations. The point is that someone who is deeply or fully realized is automatically the best Christian, the best Jehovah's witness, the best yogi, the best Hare Krishna, etc all at the same time.

It is very simple. God wants your full surrender. As confirmed in both the Bible and the Bhagavad-gita. There should be no confusion in your mind in this connection.

For those who are caught up in external designations there will appear to be so many conflicts between paths. These persons who see such conflicts are not self-realized. On the other hand, those who are actually realized see the one path that is expressed by all the great spiritual masters of history, the path of pure devotion to the Supreme Person.

If you want to feel God's help, you simply must increase your feelings of total dependency on Him. Kindly note the example of Draupadi in this connection. When she was being disrobed by the Kurus she held onto her sari with one hand and called out to Krishna with the other. In that position she was still being disrobed. But when she realized that her own strength was useless and she raised both arms to Krishna, He then supplied her with an unlimited sari and she fully protected. She could not be disrobed even by powerful ksatriyas who could defeat thousands of enemy soldiers.

So if you are not feeling God's help it means that you are still thinking that you can pull yourself through this material quagmire by your own strength. It is only when you realize that you are completely helpless, that you have no shelter and no protection except for the Lord---that you will then feel the full protection of the Supreme Person.

You have asked me to wave the magic wand of mercy to bless you with transcendental understanding. This is a very nice request. I am doing that. But the transmission of transcendental understanding is a two sided process. The transmitter must be potent and the receiver must be submissive. Otherwise nothing will happen. So try to take submissively into your heart these words of transcendental wisdom, and Krishna will bless you with the seed of bhakti in your heart.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?