Highest Level of Spiritual Perfection

Unlimited happiness is there within you. You cannot find it in the external world of birth and death. So don't even bother trying. The science of self-realization is the process of arousing that unlimited happiness within you. This self-realization is gradually developed through different levels of awakening culminating in the highest stage known as Krishna consciousness. The beauty of the Krishna consciousness process, as we are teaching you according to the great acharyas, is that anyone at any level can adopt this process and quickly ascend to the highest level of spiritual perfection.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Answers According to the Vedic Version:

Question: Guru Does Not Guide Me. I am Lost.

I have a spiritual guru. I love him since childhood. When I was kid or in teenage he communicated to me and answered a few of my questions in my dreams. But now he doesn't contact me when I need him the most.

I pray to him to contact me as contacting and talking to him physically is very difficult because there are many people around him all the time.

Kindly tell me how can I talk to him. How can I find the answers to my problems in life? I stepped on the spiritual path in my early stages because I had my guru who invoked me and guided me on this path. Now he's staying away from me and I am LOST NOW.

How do you comment on this?

Regards,

GSM

Answer: You Need a New Guru

My Dear GSM,

Please accept my blessings.

Since you have no way of contacting him it is better that accept another guru who can give you the guidance you need. A guru who does not guide you is a guru in name only. The real guru is the one who guides you at every step along the pathway to spiritual perfection.

I hope this meets you in the best of health and in an ecstatic mood.

Always your well-wisher,

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?