Out to Save the World--Mission Impossible?

My spiritual master, His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta, has bestowed upon his followers the most awesome and inconceivable mission. He has ordered us to lead the entire world out of chaos by inundating it in a tidal of love of Godhead. It seems like such an impossible task in this totally materialistic age. But yet within the order of the spiritual master is contained the potency to successfully carry out that order. So all the disciple has to do is always meditate upon and worship the orders he has received from his spiritual master and try his level best to execute them. If he does so, he will experience astounding results. And even if he is not fully successful in executing the spiritual master's orders, if he tries his level best, his spiritual perfection is guaranteed and anyone who follows him will also achieve spiritual perfection.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Hare Krishna Ashram, Canberra, AustraliaHare Krishna Ashram, Canberra, Australia

Answers According to the Vedic Version:

Special Nectar: Dream of Srila Prabhupada

After reading your email from Prabhupada's Home, I decided to send you this bit of a dream I had of Prabhupada some time back. Although I put no stock in dreams in general, yet, after all these years, when I dream of Prabhupada, I pay more attention to it. And, although I had this dream a long time ago, it is still very vivid in my mind. I remember almost every detail. I will just tell that part which involved you:

I was in Vrindavana, and a devotee told me I had to drive Prabhupada to Radha Kunda. I ran to the van and got in. I was so anxious to see Prabhupada. But when I sat in the van, I was surprised to see you sitting in it. Then I heard Prabhupada's voice inside of me say, "Here is an example of a person who is sincere in giving his life."

I must say that automatically I felt a deeper respect for you. Prabhupada's words in the dream struck me as true. Although, after all, it was just a dream, still Prabhupada conveyed to me that he was pleased with your effort, and was aware of you. What more could you ask for???

Rudy

Answer: You Have Greatly Blessed Me

I can never thank you enough for sharing these words of Srila Prabhupada with me. You have greatly blessed me by conveying to me what Srila Prabhupada spoke to you in your dream.

It is a fact that I am sincerely trying to give myself totally to Srila Prabhupada. When I endeavor with my meager powers of comprehension to fathom the depth of his compassion for us, I find myself incapable of doing so. The least I can do is attempt to repay him for his unlimited compassion by totally giving myself to him. That you have so sweetly and lovingly passed on to me his words of compassion has greatly strengthened my determination to eternally remain unflinchingly absorbed in his service. I remain eternally indebted to you for passing this message on to me.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?