Higher Education at Simon Fraser University

On Friday 18 January 2007 we brought factual higher education to Vancouver's Simon Fraser University. I began my presentation to the university students by recalling how in my college days I was asked to choose a major but was not told who I was. Even after two years of studying the greatest thinkers of the western society, I still did not have a clue as to what was my actual identity. This the defect of the modern day educational system. There are so many departments of knowledge, this ology and that ology. But there is no department of knowledge to give factual knowledge of what is the self and its relationship with the supreme self. To give knowledge of the self is the real meaning of higher education. Without giving this the modern day educational system will always remain imperfect and incomplete.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Simon Fraser UniversitySimon Fraser University

Poster Advertising the LectureSankarshan Das Poster Advertising the Lecture

Answers According to the Vedic Version:

Question: How to Get Guru?

How do we get a spiritual master?

Osman

Answer: You Have Already

You've already got one if you are willing to accept my instructions.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?