A Disciple's Prayer

My disciple, Bhavani devi dasi, from Vancouver, Canada has written a very wonderful prayer that captures the essence of Krishna bhakti. It is the mood of complete absorption in serving and pleasing Sri Guru and Sri Krishna which fixes one solidly and completely in ecstatic Krishna bhakti twenty-four hours a day. Here is her prayer:

A Disciple's Prayer

Lord Krishna, I surrender my self completely at your lotus feet, begging that by Your mercy I may be able to do everything in such a way that You are unlimitedly pleased with me and that, as far as it is possible, I can assist my beloved spiritual master in spreading Krishna consciousness all over the world.

If we can adopt this mood very seriously within our hearts the illusory, miserable material nature will never be able to penetrate our hearts.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Answers According to the Vedic Version:

Question: Dimensions and Time Travel

I was wondering if you could answer this question for me: How many dimensions are there in the universe and is time travel possible? Thank you.

Hare Krishna

Your student,
Annjelyn

Answer: Beyond Time and Space

This universe is three dimensional for those who are in material consciousness. But those who are liberated are not bound by the laws of time and space.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?