Sharing the Ultimate Nectar in Russia

For a long time I have had the desire to spread the science of Krishna consciousness in Russia. Even without my actively pursuing the fulfillment of this desire, it came to me automatically by the arrangement of the Lord. Last spring when I was in Lithuania I was invited to preach in Russia by Vishvavasu Prabhu, a devotee who often teaches the bhakti yoga science in Russia. I immediately accepted his invitation. This nice devotee made all arrangements of transportation, meals, accommodations, laundry service, internet connection, and preaching engagements for me. All I have to do is chant Hare Krishna and talk about Krishna. What could be more enlivening?

The people here in Kaliningrad, Russia are in desperate need of Krishna consciousness. Without knowledge of the soul they are lost, completely drowned in the whirlpool of repeated birth and death. I am noticing on the streets the very common sight of people, even young girls, walking down the street with bottles of beer in their hands. They intoxicate themselves in order to try to find some happiness, but still they remain miserable. If they would just try the ultimate nectar, the supreme intoxicant, Krishna consciousness, they would become fully satisfied.

Sharing the ultimate nectar in Kaliningrad, Russia

Sankarshan Das Sharing the ultimate nectar in Kaliningrad, Russia


Sankarshan Das Sharing the ultimate nectar in Kaliningrad, Russia

Answers According to the Vedic Version

Question: Are You an Awakened Teacher?...

I have come across your email address from a link at Yahoo! Answers in regards to reincarnation. Are you an awakened teacher, or a path walker, or scholar? My interest is to learn and to shed myself of all.

Peace

Daniel

Answer: Recognize the Awakened Teacher by His Symptoms, Not by His Claims...

Regarding your inquiry if I am an awakened teacher, kindly note that the bona fide spiritual master does not consider or advertise himself as such. The bona fide spiritual master is recognized by his actions and by his words. His actions and his words are 100% in harmony with the teachings of Lord Sri Krishna as presented in the Bhagavad-gita.

Although I am walking the pathway tread by previous great spiritual masters, I do not consider myself to be a highly learned scholar. I am simply the humble servant of my spiritual master, deputed by him to spread the Supreme Knowledge to a suffering world.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?