Ecstatic Program in Hameenlinna, Finland

As we head out today by boat across the Gulf of Finland to Tallinn, Estonia I am remembering the wonderful Krishna consciousness program we had last Friday night here in Finland in the town of Hameenlinna. 

For about a week a team of Finnish devotees lived near Hameenlinna in a temporary base rented for the occasion. Each day they distributed Krishna consciousness literatures in the area and invited everyone to the Friday night program. Mataji and I had flown in from Bulgaria on Thursday afternoon and were driven out to the preaching base early on Friday morning before sunrise so I could give the morning Srimad Bhagavatam lecture to the devotees.

That evening we then were driven to the public library in the center of Hameenlinna for the program. Sure enough at 7pm, the scheduled time for the program to start, the hall quickly filled up with people who came to attend the event. It was an ecstatic cultural experience for everyone, as they experienced the music, history, philosophy, dress style, and cuisine of India's amazing Vedic culture. On the feedback form many guests expressed their great appreciation for their evening's experience.

Devotees Sing Kirtan at Hameenlinna Public Library

Hare Krishna Devotees Sing Kirtan at Hameenlinna Public Library

Answers According to the Vedic Version

Appreciation from Satisfied Reader...

I just happened to fall upon your website. Of course I had to log on and sign up for your free course on self realization. It has only been a week and I just wanted to let you know that I am so excited about you and your course. Every morning before work and before the family wakes up I read your thoughts for the day. It is such a nice feeling to start my day after reading your words. As a matter of fact I am a strict follower of Lord Krishna, but I have yet to hear from anyone as knowledgable as what I have read on your website. It is definitely my good luck to have come across your website. Thank you very much and I look forward to learning more from you everyday!

Radha Rani
Houston,Texas

Response...

I am very happy that I can be of service to you in your spiritual life. I sometimes come to Houston for preaching the science of Krishna bhakti and I hope to personally meet you the next time I come.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?