Jagad-Guru Spiritual Prabhupada

Srila Prabhupada writes in his purport to Sri Caitanya Caritamrita, Adi Lila, Chapter 7, Text 83 as follows:

"A sincere student aurally receives the holy name from the spiritual master, and after being initiated he follows the regulative principles given by the spiritual master. When the holy name is properly served in this way, automatically the spiritual nature of the holy name spreads; in other words, the devotee becomes qualified in offenselessly chanting the holy name. When one is completely fit to chant the holy name in this way, he is eligible to make disciples all over the world, and he actually becomes jagad-guru. Then the entire world, under his influence, begins to chant the holy names of the Hare Kṛṣṇa mahā-mantra."

We see clearly that Srila Prabhupada is such a jagad-guru, because even after his physical departure his influence is still spreading more and more all over the world through his books and through the preaching work of his disciples and grand disciles.



Sankarshan Das Adhikari.

Jagad-Guru, Spiritual Master of the Universe


Answers According to the Vedic Wisdom

Question: What Should I Do?

Dear Guru Maharaj,
Please accept my obeisances
All glories to Srila Prabhupada
This might seem really unusual but this is more of an opinion based email.

In late May I and my family will be going to Tirupati for just two days. The problem is our trip is going to happen on the day of reopening in school and I have to submit my assignments to my teachers and my school hates it when students don't come back to school on the first day itself. I am also part of a group project and my team mates are going to be mad at me if I dont come back in time.

What is your opinion Guru Maharaj? Should I skip two days of school and give all assignments after I come back or should I convince my parents to let me stay back and go to school so that I can submit my assignments?

Hare Kṛṣṇa

Apoorva

Answer: Do the Needful

From: Austin, Texas USA

My Dear Apoorva,

Please accept my blessings.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

As Srila Prabhupada many times said, "Do the needful."

I hope this meets you in the best of health.
Your ever well-wisher,



Sankarshan Das Adhikari

The Most Urgent World Deliverance Mission

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

ISKCON Founder-Acharya, His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada, ordered his disciples to become gurus and deliver the world. Sankarshan Das Adhikari has taken this order very seriously and is thus accepting disciples all over the world and has dedicated himself fully to the mission of making the entire world Krishna conscious as soon as possible. He requests your help in this most urgent world deliverance mission to save the suffering humanity from gliding down to the animal kingdom in their next births.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari email: sd@worldleader.com


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?