Do You Want to Take Birth Again or Go Back to Godhead?

The choice is yours. You can remain caught up in the cycle birth of death suffering repeatly birth, death, old age, and disease within the 8,400,000 different species of life. Or you can fully surrender to Lord Krishna under the guidance of the bona fide spiritual master and regain your eternal full of bliis and full of knowledge youthful identity in the spiritual world. I hope you make the right choice. I pity those who make the wrong choice.



Sankarshan Das Adhikari.

Here is the Destination of Those
Who Make the Right Choice




Answers According to the Vedic Wisdom

Question: Should I Keep Chanting?

--Hare Krishna.
please accept my humblest obeisances at your lotus feet.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

I have been initiated to Harinama in October 2022. I am doing 16 rounds every other day without fail. Following the regulatory principles strictly.

One doubt has entered my mind. In the teachings of Chaitanya Mahaprabhu I read that to maintain material attachment even after chanting the Holy Names of God is one of the ten offenses. Being a conditioned soul as I am I have lot of material attachments and find it very difficult to be free from them despite my efforts.

I want to know, whether under the circumstances, I can continue my chanting.

Hare Krishna

Hari Bol
Kunja Priya Devi Dasi

Answer: Keep Chanting

From: Austin, Texas USA

My Dear Kunja Priya,

Please accept my blessings.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

Yes, continue your chanting. By developing more and more of a taste for the Holy Names your material attachments will naturally
fade away.

I hope this meets you in the best of health.
Your ever well-wisher,



Sankarshan Das Adhikari

The Most Urgent World Deliverance Mission

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

ISKCON Founder-Acharya, His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada, ordered his disciples to become gurus and deliver the world. Sankarshan Das Adhikari has taken this order very seriously and is thus accepting disciples all over the world and has dedicated himself fully to the mission of making the entire world Krishna conscious as soon as possible. He requests your help in this most urgent world deliverance mission to save the suffering humanity from gliding down to the animal kingdom in their next births.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari email: sd@worldleader.com


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?