Don't Try to See God

Srila Prabhupada taught us this:

"My Guru Mahārāja used to say that 'Don't try to see God. You work in such a way that God will see you. God will take care of you. Don't try to see God.' This is the process. 'I want to see God. O God, please come and stand before me,' Oh, just like He's my servant. God is no one's servant. You have to oblige Him by your love, by your service. That is the process."

So if we have to desire to see God, we must act in such a way that He will see. In this way, we get the opportunity to see God.



Sankarshan Das Adhikari.

We Are Unlimitedly Indebted to Srila Prabhupada

(Here he is at the Radha Damodar Temple
where he lived before he came to the West.)


Answers According to the Vedic Wisdom

Question: How to Please the Great Personalities?

Dear Guru Maharaj,
Please accept my obeisances
All glories to Srila Prabhupada

What is *the* best way to please Lord Nityananda Prabhu, Chaitanya Mahaprabhu and Radha rani? How long does it take to gain the qualities of Vaishnavas through chanting? How do I improve my sadhana? How to become humble?

I heard from a devotee who is from the ISKCON Whitefield branch that Lord Sri Kṛṣṇa married Radha rani in one of the forests of Vrindavan and the wedding was conducted by Lord Brahma . If it is true, then why did Lord Sri Kṛṣṇa marry Rukmini? They both are the same right? Also, if Radha rani and Kṛṣṇa are non different from each other, why do we worship Radha rani?

Forgive me for what I am about to write, but I come from a shudra family and my family believes that we don't have to give up meat in order to worship Kṛṣṇa. It makes it extremely hard for me to give up meat ( please note, I dont eat beef). I know this is an outrage for the pure Vaishnavas, but I really don't know how to give up meat and egg. I know a family member who had gave up meat but not egg. While I do feel inspired, it feels really difficult to give up meat and egg in this family. Please tell me what I should do? What should convince my family that we should give up meat to worship Kṛṣṇa? Even telling that we will all suffer in hell for this does not help unfortunately.

Pranam 🙏

Your most unfortunate soul,
Apoorva

Answer: Fully Embrace these Two Duties

From: Austin, Texas USA

My Dear Apoorva,

Please accept my blessings.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

To please these great personalities embrace pure devotional service and the deliverance of the fallen souls of this world back to Home, back to Godhead as your only two duties.

Srila Prabhupada states, "The love between Rādhā and Kṛṣṇa,
it is called parakīya. They are not married husband and wife.
But Rādhārāṇī appears to be wife of some other gentleman.
But Kṛṣṇa, from childhood, They were friends. So Radhārāṇī
could not forget."

So if someone wants to claim that there were married,
he needs to bring the proof from Srila Prabhupada'a
teachings.

Can you purchase your own food and live on fruit, milk, and nuts that you can offer to Krishna?

I hope this meets you in the best of health.
Your ever well-wisher,

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

The Most Urgent World Deliverance Mission

Sankarshan Das Adhikari 
ISKCON Founder-Acharya, His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada, ordered his disciples to become gurus and deliver the world. Sankarshan Das Adhikari has taken this order very seriously and is thus accepting disciples all over the world and has dedicated himself fully to the mission of making the entire world Krishna conscious as soon as possible. He requests your help in this most urgent world deliverance mission to save the suffering humanity from gliding down to the animal kingdom in their next births.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari email: sd@worldleader.co

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?