Let's Now Enter the Realm of Unlimited Bliss

There's no point in cheating ourselves any longer by misidentifying our eternal, all-blissful selves with these temporary, miserable material bodies. By awakening our dormant Krishna consciousness we enter into the realm of pure selfless love and unlimited bliss. So let's reward ourselves by awakening our original, natural consciousness right now!

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Krishna Consciousness is Being Blessed with Bliss

Krishna Consciousness is Being Blessed with Bliss

Answers According to the Vedic Wisdom

Question: When Seeing Others are Suffering?

Hare Krishna, Srila Gurudeva
Dandavat pranam!
Please accept my humble obeisances!

Gurudeva, as Krishna gives us a message to love and care about all human beings, I have been following it by my heart. But by doing so, I have been feeling pain and suffering along with them too, and I tend to make it easy for them. I pray to Krishna to give me all their pain and suffering as It hurts me a lot to see them in pain, to feel it. I can see their pure souls and hearts. I don't want them to suffer from this pain, as sometimes it happens to be caused by themselves. Also, I tend to think about it a lot later on and I think it's leading to depression. Please give me the strength to survive through this and enlighten me on the way to handle this.

Hare Krishna,
Meera

Answer: Compassion is the Highest Happiness

From: ISKCON Austin, Texas USA

My Dear Meera,

Please accept my blessings.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

To be depressed over the suffering of others is the highest form of spiritual ecstasy. Therefore the Vaisnava is described as para-duḥkha-duḥkhī, one who he is unhappy because of the unhappiness of others.

Be strong by chanting at least 16 rounds of Hare Krishna japa mala every day and strictly following the four regulative principles (no illicit sex, no meat eating, no intoxication, and no gambling.). This will make you happy in your spiritual life.

I hope this meets you in the best of health.

Your ever well-wisher,
Sankarshan Das Adhikari

The Most Urgent World Deliverance Mission


ISKCON Founder-Acharya, His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada ordered his disciples to become gurus and deliver the world. Sankarshan Das Adhikari has taken this order very seriously and is thus accepting disciples all over the world and has dedicated himself fully to the mission of making the entire world Krishna conscious as soon as possible. He requests your help in this world deliverance mission.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari email: sd@worldleader.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?