Your Spiritual Awakening

If you want spiritual awakening, you have to become sober and serious about making this attainment of spiritual perfection the one goal of your life, having total complete faith that by putting all of your energy into this one most important endeavor everything else will fall into place automatically by God's grace. I am confident to advise you in this way because this is not only what is taught in revealed scriptures such as the Bible and the Bhagavad-gita. It has also been my personal experience. My life has been transformed from a miserable mess into an ever-increasingly ecstatic super adventure simply by my focusing everything on awakening my dormant Krishna consciousness. Thus out of kindness and love for you I am requesting you to do the same.

Don't Spoil Your Life Simply Seeking Material Advancement

Don't Spoil Your Life Simply Seeking Material Advancement

Answers According to the Vedic Wisdom

Question: Chanting Free Us From Fear?

Dear Master,

Thank you for your tireless work. Is chanting the Mahamantra the best way to get out of intrusive fears about my health? I have trouble getting rid of attachment to my body, and it causes much fear and stress, when I want bliss and connection with the divine.

Thank you! 🏻

Brent Caldwell

Answer: Go Deeper Into This Enchanting Chanting

From: ISKCON Austin, Texas USA

My Dear Brent,

Please accept my blessings.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

By chanting you will realize that your actual identity is that you are eternal spiritual being who never gets sick, gets old, or dies. It is simply due to bodily misidentification that you are experiencing so much distress about your bodily situation. So please go deeper and deeper into this enchanting chanting. In this way you will become gradually completely free from all anxiety.

I hope this meets you in the best of health and in an ecstatic mood.

Your ever well-wisher,
Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Devotees Bliss Out on the Holy Names!
(George Harrison Too)

Devotees Bliss Out on the Holy Names! (George Harrison Too)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?