Super Ecstatic Midnight New Year's Kirtan in Downtown Toronto

On 31 December 2019 thousands and thousands of people jam packed downtown Toronto, Ontario Canada at midnight to welcome in the new year in a festive mood. This event was made truly festive by a super ecstatic Hare Krishna kirtan led by His Holiness Bhaktimarg Swami. What can my words do to describe this amazing kirtan? Not much. It is better that you simply click below to get an idea of what this amazing kirtan was like. Do it now. You will be blessed with bliss!



Answers According to the Vedic Wisdom

Question: Spiritual Enlightenment by Psychedelic Drugs?

Thank you for your previous answer. I would still like to know that how should I answer to those people who claim that psychedelic drugs like LSD or DMT can help one to become self-realized. I usually tell them that there is no chemical that can be as powerful as God. And that God cannot be forced to reveal Himself by taking LSD or DMT. Still they claim that they have had huge spiritual experiences while using such substances.

Currently I chant 14 rounds of mahamantra pretty much daily and next month I finally take it up to 16 rounds per day. I do my best to follow regulative principles. My friend Janne has also started to show interest about spiritual life, but I haven’t been able to convince him to take on bhakti yoga. He says there must be many ways to God. And he claims that psychedelic drugs can be helpfull on his path to self-realization. So all in all, how should I argue with him?

Thank you again!

Johannes Lomma

Answer: Spiritual Enlightenment By Connecting With God

From: Toronto, Canada

My Dear Johannes,

Please accept my blessings.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

I am very much pleased by your spiritual progress. Please always continue in this way always increasing your Krishna consciousness more and more. This will bring you to the state of full God realization.

One cannot have spiritual experiences by taking a hallucinogenic drug. They only can get hallucinations. If one wants an actual spiritual experience, they can achieve this simply by chanting Hare Krishna, because by this chanting one comes into direct contact with God.

Tell your friend that because psychedelic drugs are made of material energy using them keeps one within the material energy. If one wants actual spiritual enlightenment, he must take shelter of the spiritual energy
as we are doing when we chant Hare Krishna.

I hope this meets you in the best of health and in an ecstatic mood.

Your ever well-wisher,
Sankarshan Das Adhikari

We Are Also Available to Be Found at:
Android Playstore: 
Apple AppStore: 

This is How One Realizes God, Not By Taking LSD

This is How One Realizes God, Not By Taking LSD


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?