Don't Torture Yourself

There is no reason to keep yourself unnecessarily in a situation of suffering because you are constitutionally situated to be relishing unlimited bliss within your heart at every minute. Since I have been blessed by my spiritual master, His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada, with the formula of how every man, woman, and child throughout the entire world can achieve this perfectional stage of pure, unadulterated happiness, completely free from all anxieties, and all along with my Godbrothers have been instructed by him to deliver the whole world by enlightening everyone in this science, I am therefore making this humble attempt through this course, the Ultimate Self Realization Course, through my lectures and my personal emails to my students, disciples, and sincere inquiring souls. Please let me know whatever I can do to help you awaken your dormant state of unlimited happiness, your Krishna consciousness.

Suffering is the Pastime of Fools

Suffering is the Pastime of Fools

Answers According to the Vedic Wisdom

Question: Why I Can't Meditate Properly?

Why is it every time I meditate I can’t imagine anything? I can only see black and feel energy.

Aliyah La'nae

Answer: Because You Are Not Chanting Hare Krishna

It's because you are not properly meditating. If you will engage in the highest form of meditation by meditating on the Hare Krishna mahamantra, you will be bathed in an ocean of light and you will connect with the Supreme Person who is the source of all light and of all of existence. The mantra goes like this:

Hare Krishna, Hare Krishna, Krishna Krishna, Hare Hare
Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare

I teach the science of how anyone can attain the highest level of spiritual enlightenment in my free e-course. You can sign up through this link

Ultimate Self Realization

Try it. You’ll love it!!!

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Chanting Hare Krishna is a Direct Connection with God

Chanting Hare Krishna is a Direct Connection with God


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?