I Was Ordered to Become Guru and Deliver the World

On 17 December 1973, while giving a lecture in Los Angeles on the Srimad Bhagavatam, First Canto, Chapter 15, Text 39 Srila Prabhupada gave the following instruction:

"So therefore our request is that these Europeans and Americans who have taken to Krishna consciousness, just become perfect in the understanding of this science and become guru and deliver the whole world."

Therefore as one of those persons that he referred to in this instruction it is my duty, as per his order, to become a spiritual master and deliver the world. With the additional blessing of ISKCON's GBC body I am now a spiritual master with disciples all over the world. And now it is also my duty to carry out the second half of Srila Prabhupada's order. I have to now deliver the entire from ignorance by making the whole world Krishna conscious.

Considering myself to be totally unfit in this regard, all I can is beg for Srila Prabhupada's unlimited mercy that I can successfully carry out his instruction.

P.S. It should noted that when Srila Prabhupada gave this instruction practically no one except for Europeans and Americans had joined this movement.

"Become Guru and Deliver the Whole World."

Become Guru and Deliver the Whole World.

Answers According to the Vedic Wisdom

Request: Help Me Realize the Existence of God

You write heart touching lines. But I have never felt the need to believe in God because my almighty is my truthfulness, honesty, simplicity and unbiased decisions. I would be grateful to you if you can help me realize the existence of God.

Anil Kumar Garg

Delhi

Answer: There Has to Be God

From: ISKCON Austin, Texas USA

My Dear Anil,

Please accept my blessings.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

To understand God is very simple. Since nothing comes from nothing, everything must come from something and that original something is God. There has be an origin and Krishna declares Himself to be that origin.
He demonstrated this to Arjuna when He revealed His universal form to Arjuna.

Please feel free to inquire further in this regard.

I hope this meets you in the best of health and in an ecstatic mood.

Your ever well-wisher,
Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Krishna Reveals His Universal Form to Arjuna

Krishna Reveals His Universal Form to Arjuna

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?