True Love Means Unconditional Love

True love means unconditional love. If I have any conditions for my love, it is not truly love. Rather, it is business. "I will love you if." True love or real love means that under any and all circumstances I will always love no matter what. It is only this unconditional love that gives true satisfaction to the self. All other types of love are simply varying degrees of lust masquerading as love. They are contaminations covering our hearts causing us so many varieties of miseries. So now let's kick out all such pseudo love and replace with real love, love of Krishna.

Give Your Love to Krishna With No Conditions

Video for the Day

Who You Really Are

Answers According to Vedic Wisdom

Question: Unconditional Love Without God?

How can there be unconditional love without God?

Ben Smith

Answer: Not Possible

From: ISKCON Austin, Texas USA

My Dear Ben,

Please accept my blessings.

All glories to Lord Sri Krishna.

There cannot be. Unconditional love can only exist when it is God-centered. Otherwise it is always tinged by "what's in it for me" consciousness.

I hope this meets you in the best of health and in an ecstatic mood.

Your ever well-wisher,
Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?