The Life You Safe May Be Your Own

Don't forget to save yourself from your present predicament. You are caught up in the cycle of birth and death rotating again and again for millions and billions of years through the 8,400,000 different species of life. The way to escape this vicious cycle is to fully surrender yourself unto Lord Sri Krishna under the guidance of the bona fide spiritual master.  If you have realized that this is the goal of your life, you are one of the most fortunate people in the entire universe.

Don't Remain in the Cycle of Birth and Death

Don't Remain in the Cycle of Birth and Death

Video for the Day

Srila Prabhupada is Blessing Us with Unlimited Mercy!


Answers According to Vedic Wisdom

Question: What Would Stop You From Believing in God?

As a theist, what would stop you from believing in God?

Anonymous

Answer: I Don't Believe in God. I Know God.

I am theist who does not believe in God. “Believe” is the wrong word. I don’t believe in God. I know God. I know His name, His address, who His friends are, what are His favorite activities, etc. And by serving Him with love I get to know Him better and better every day. I am in the process now of returning to my original home in the spiritual world in which I am one of His intimate associates.

Hoping this meets you well,
Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?