Begging for Empowerment

I've been ordered by my spiritual master, His Divine A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada to become perfect in the understanding of the science of Krishna consciousness, to become a guru, and to deliver the whole world. Delivering the whole world is certainly an impossible task. But as it is said that by the mercy of guru a dog can swim across the ocean, by the mercy of guru even the most impossible things can come true. Therefore although I am deficient in so many ways I am begging my beloved spiritual master to bless me and empower me that I can successfully carry out his order to make the whole world Krishna conscious.

Srila Prabhupada is an Ocean of Mercy(I was there when this photo was taken)

Srila Prabhupada is an Ocean of Mercy

Video for the Day

Everything About Krishna is Ecstatic

Answers According to Vedic Wisdom

Question: Is Karma Real?

Is karma a real thing or just a mind-set to prevent us from doing wrong things?

Suman Kumar Raj

Answer: It's a Scientific Fact

From: ISKCON Austin, Texas USA

My Dear Vipul,

Please accept my blessings.
All glories to Lord Sri Krishna.

Karma is just like when you throw a tennis ball against a wall and it bounces back. The Bible also teaches karma: As you sow, so shall you reap. And physics also teaches karma: For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. So karma is not a myth. It is a scientific fact. Your karma will get you every time. But if you engage in loving service to God, He guarantees in the Bhagavad-gita that He will free from all of your karmic reactions.

I hope this meets you in the best of health and in an ecstatic mood.

Your ever well-wisher,
Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?