The Peace Formula Lecture in Helsinki

On 8 March 2019 while traveling from Sri Mayapur Dham in the holy land of India back to our home base in Austin, Texas USA we were blessed with a transit stop in Helsinki, Finland. Temple President, Tapodivyam Prabhu and his wife, Tapasvini devi dasi, who is my disciple, received us very nicely. Following the evening arati for ISKCON Helsinki's beautiful Gaura Nitai deities (pictured below) I was blessed with the opportunity to give a lecture on Bhagavad-gita, Chapter 5, Text 29, which is famous for being the peace formula verse.

Click Here to Hear the Peace Formula Lecture

Sri Sri Gaura Nitai--The Deities of Helsinki

Sri Sri Gaura Nitai--The Deities of Helsinki

Video for the Day

Now is the Most Opportune Moment in History

Answers According to Vedic Wisdom

Question: God Within Nature?

In your opinion, what are some examples in nature of the existence of God?

Ruben Castillo

Answer: Light of the Sun and Moon

Dear Ruben,

Please accept my blessings. Thank you for your wonderful question.

It is not a matter of my opinion. It is the declarations of God Himself. In the Bhagavad-gita 7.8–9 He states:

O son of Kunti, I am the taste of water, the light of the sun and the moon, the syllable om in the Vedic mantras; I am the sound in ether and ability in man. I am the original fragrance of the earth, and I am the heat in fire. I am the life of all that lives, and I am the penances of all ascetics.

For more information about God check out my free e-course at: www.JoinCourse.com

Hoping this meets you well,
Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?