The Key to Unlimited Happiness

The key to unlimited happiness is to awaken the dormant Krishna consciousness that is sleeping within you. No one can force you to do this. It is totally up to you if you would like to do this or nor. I hope you make the right choice, because I cannot stand to see anybody needlessly suffering.

Relishing Krishna's Damodar Pastimes
6 October 2017--Sri Vrindavan Dhama

Sankarshan Das with Disciples Relishing Krishna's Damodar Pastimes in Vrindavan

Video For the Day: At Madan Mohan Temple

Answers by Citing the Vedic Version:

Question: Who Is Your Guru?

Who is your guru and how did you meet him?

Your Student,
Apurva Gupta

Answer: Srila Prabhupada

My spiritual master is His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada, the Founder-Acharya of ISKCON, the International Society for Krishna Consciousness. I met him by the causeless mercy of Lord Krishna because I was begging my beloved Lord how I could become His perfect servant.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?