Devi-dhama Spiritual Revolution

Our desire is to pull off a spiritual revolution that will inundate planet earth and our entire universe in a tidal wave of Krishna bhakti and then break through the coverings of this universe to engulf all the universes of Devi-dhama, this material world, which is the one-fourth portion of Lord's Sri Krishna's creation. We cannot tolerate seeing the souls of this material world unnecessarily suffering like anything simply due to their lack of Krishna consciousness. Since we know that this deliverance mission is a purely spiritual desire blessed by all of the great Vaisnava acharyas, we are begging Krishna that we can now be successful in pulling off this multi-universal spiritual revolution. If by Krishna's grace we can do this, if will surely be one of the most astoundingly sublime paradigm shifts in all of history. So Lord Krishna, again and again we are praying that you kindly bless us with success in our multiversal deliverance mission.

Krishna's Spiritual and Material Worlds

Krishna's Spiritual and Material Worlds

Video For the Day: Let's Make a Revolution--Make the Earth a Spiritual Planet

Answers by Citing the Vedic Version

Question: Why Am I Not Happy?

Hare Krishna,

Please accept my humble obeisances. All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

I wanted to ask, "What should I do if I am losing my motivation to do any service because I do not feel any happiness in the heart?" Because of this I understand that Krishna is not happy. Perhaps He is not pleased with my efforts, that I am doing something completely wrong. It is said that Krishna is like a root of the tree and if the root is watered, all the tree becomes satisfied, lush and strong. So I make a conclusion that either I am not watering the root or I am disconnected from the tree. I am trying to do the best I can in chanting and doing service but I can see that my efforts are not enough. I'm so desperate I'm asking everyone for some advice, some blessings. The only good thing is that I understood that everything is useless unless Krishna is satisfied but I do not know how to do that. There was always this happiness in the heart or at least some reciprocation from Krishna before and now I feel completely disconnected. Can it be due to offences?

Your servant,
B.D.

Answer: You Are Not Begging for Pure Bhakti

From: Sri Vrindavana Dhama, India

My Dear B.D.,

Please accept my blessings.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

I am very pleased by your sincere endeavor to become solidly situated in Krishna consciousness. Just as a child learning to walk sometimes slips and falls but is encouraged by his parents to try and try again until he masters the art of walking, in a similar way the spiritual master and Vaisnavas continually encourage the struggling neophyte devotee so that he or she will in due course of time become a fixed-up advanced devotee who deeply relishes within his heart the most sublime nectar of Krishna consciousness at every minute.

What you need for perfect happiness is pure bhakti. So if you will regularly every day pray to Guru and Krishna to bless you with pure bhakti, you will be amazed to see how the material world in which you are now greatly suffering is gradually transformed into the spiritual world, a realm of unlimited peace, happiness, and sweet loving relationships.

I hope this meets you in the best of health and in an ecstatic mood.

Your ever well-wisher,
Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?