Stay Focused on World Deliverance Mission

Srila Prabhupada gave us the instruction to deliver the whole world. Therefore it is our duty to try our level best to successfully carry out this instruction. In this connection Srila Prabhupada explains in a lecture given in Los Angeles on 9 December 1968 as follows:

"We should take up the words from the spiritual master as our life and soul. We should try to carry out the instruction, the specific instruction of the spiritual master, very rigidly, without caring for our personal benefit or loss."

So as long as the global civilization remains in state of non-Krishna consciousness we must always remain focused on and fully absorbed in executing our duty of making the entire world Krishna conscious as soon as possible.

Srila Prabhuapda Lecturing in Los Angeles

Srila Prabhuapda Lecturing in Los Angeles

Video For the Day

Don't Waste Your Human Life

Answers by Citing the Vedic Version

Question: Convert Fear into Love?

Srila Gurudeva,

I started chanting because I was afraid of what will happen to me in the afterlife. Now it has been a almost 2 years, but I am still doing it because of my fear. How do I convert this fear into love. I don't want be afraid of my afterlife I want to taste the divine love. Please guide me how to improve.

Your student

Answer: Fully Surrender to Krishna

One who surrenders to Krishna has nothing to fear about his next life. His going back to home, back to Godhead is guaranteed. So now you should simply fully surrender to Krishna praying, "My dear Lord, I now fully belong to you. You can engage me however you like in your loving service for all of eternity."

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?