Ecstatically Connected With the Divine

When one is connected with the divine his every moment is the greatest adventure. The threefold miseries of material existence no longer exist for such a Krishna conscious person who is fully absorbed in his original loving relationship with Krishna in his every thought, word, and deed in all times, places, and circumstances. There is truly nothing sweeter or more wonderful than this.

Always Remember this Most Amazing of All Persons

Always Remember this Most Amazing of All Persons- Sri Krishna

Video For the Day

The Perfection of Existence

Answers by Citing the Vedic Version

Question: Can't this World Be Like a Mother?

I have been working very hard in day and night. I start my work at 3pm and work till 6 am.
However I feel that my seniors and managers don't notice it and think it's normal. They say that you need to ask for what you want like a promotion. I feel it should have been the other way that they should be promoting me because of my hard work without even me having to say anything. Can't this world be like a mother is to everyone?

Thanks & Regards,
Your servant

Answer: No. We've Got to Get Out of this Nasty Place.

This world will always be a cruel and nasty place. That is the nature of the material world. This is why we need to go back to Godhead.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?